Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cthulhu-lite / D&D.5 Homebrew Discussion

Cthulhu-lite / D&D.5 Homebrew Discussion 6 years 11 months ago #2147

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
This is week 6, two more weeks left after tonight.

I am also unsure if I can make it. I am in Dunwall, avenging a dead Empress.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cthulhu-lite / D&D.5 Homebrew Discussion 6 years 11 months ago #2151

• Gekz
  • New Character!
  • Fight Together, Die Alone
Note to self: Grab Notebook (names made up because I suck at remembering them)

As we left the town of haven to report our findings to Helsing the rather giddy joy from that pesky goblin seemed to have captured the gaze of the Oola the armpit tug of war lady from the east. There seemed to be some sort of devious innuendos being heard between the pair, something about rubbing a goblin and some sort of dredd bondage. Peculiar to the rest of us we never heard any boasting from oola and didn't even pay attention to the goblins singing, we was discussing the events of what just happened and came to realize that they had scarpered off.

Last thing we heard from the goblin was
"ooh la, you are such a good girl to me
ooh la, the world chewed you up, and spat you out
ooh la, you are such a good girl to me
ooh la, the world chewed you up, and spat you out"

We don't really want to know why they decide to ditch us, but as far as we are concerned, more rewards for us. We would assume they would eventually report back to helsing and may eventually catch us up if they so wish to get to the bottom of all this.

Then again, we already assume they have gotten to the bottom of all of this...
Current MTG Decks - Pummelers Demise, Lillianas Wrath, White Weeny, Just Another Shrine.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds