Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Horror on the Orient Express - All Rotations

Horror on the Orient Express - All Rotations 1 month 4 weeks ago #7100

• JIm
  • Heroic Character
Pierre looms into his carriage’s gilded mirror, his now unrecognisable face looming back, hollow, sunken, a shadow of its former self. A cold skeletal shiver bristles up Pierre’s spine as he reaches for the leather face mask hastily sewn together by the mysterious tailor Banks. Flashes of sharpened teeth, gnashing jaws, ripped flesh and the cold black eyes of Fenalik whirl through Pierre’s mind as he fastens the mask to the lower portion of his face. Pierre pats his breast pocket, the silver coin is still there and still casts a shadow on Pierre’s thoughts. Dejected and bruised, Pierre clambers into his bed but is unable to sleep and not before long he reaches for something to read to send him off to sleep. Fumbling in his bag he pulls a small leather book written in a hasty French scrawl and thumbing through Pierre remembers it is the Diary of the Unknown Soldier. With images of Fenalik keeping him from sleeping, Pierre turns the cover and begins to read…
Last Edit: 1 month 4 weeks ago by JIm.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds