Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Table 4: Shadows of Atlantis - Achtung! Cthulhu

Table 4: Shadows of Atlantis - Achtung! Cthulhu 5 years 3 months ago #3465

• Majikthise
  • Fifth Level
Bummer - call me on 07414479879 if you want to do it
Majikthise
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Table 4: Shadows of Atlantis - Achtung! Cthulhu 5 years 3 months ago #3481

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
Didn't make it to the hotel until almost 10pm in the end.

As I mentioned before can't do this week either due to a works meal can't get out of but will be back next thur and let me know if any pickup games in between.

Table 4: Shadows of Atlantis - Achtung! Cthulhu 5 years 3 months ago #3486

• Majikthise
  • Fifth Level
Hi Guys, Rhodesy is away again today - having finished off a Chapter last week, and the next one being the last Chapter in the second book, I think we should skip this week so that we are in a good place to stop before Christmas. I have an event in London I can attend as well, so that all makes sense.

So Callum and Billy, no game tonight - but a blockbuster season finale next week.

See you next week.

-r
Majikthise

Table 4: Shadows of Atlantis - Achtung! Cthulhu 5 years 3 weeks ago #3664

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
And we start again. Just checking this is still a go? I'll have to miss one week towards the end of March but other than that should be around.

Table 4: Shadows of Atlantis - Achtung! Cthulhu 5 years 3 weeks ago #3667

• Majikthise
  • Fifth Level
Yes - Game on. See you all Thursday.
Majikthise

Table 4: Shadows of Atlantis - Achtung! Cthulhu 5 years 1 week ago #3715

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
Morning all

Firstly just to advise I'll be coming on Friday but have a work meal first in Halesowen so might be closer to 8pm when I get there than 7:30 but they know i've got a prior commitment so have to eat and run!

Secondly I spoke to Rich (Majikthise but I can't face typing that again and again so Rich it is!) over the weekend. Turns out he'd tried texting me but had a digit wrong and had also PM'd me on here to ask me to run a one shot on Wed but I hadn't seen it! No harm though as far as I know everyone enjoyed the Expanse game?

Regarding this week and next Billy isn't here this week and I'm away with work next (may remote in but depends what time I get to hotel etc) but Rich thinks he will be ok unless situation changes. I advised Ranger is setting up a DnD 5e one shot as a backup and it maybe we play one shots for the next few weeks until everyone is back together to finish the Peru story. I think Rich is looking at a few but I'll let you and Ranger work out who will run this week between you :) Ranger had advised to create lvl 3 DnD characters ready for this week.

I also had a quick word with mikeawmids. Not definite but, if we do do one shots and they have high numbers in the fistful of oneshots game, we might be able to spread the players out between us a bit to balance the groups? If people don't have characters no worry I was actually thinking I'll bring my laptop and a pile of spare character sheets. DnD Beyond actually has a "Random Character" feature where you just put int he Level required hit create and it'll GIVE you a random character (you can narrow it down to class and race if you want but where is the fun in that?) thought it might be a fun way to create chars for any who haven't got any? Can just copy the relevant details onto a blank sheet (got a stack of them I bought before the last campaign and never used).
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds