Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Expanse - Angels

The Expanse - Angels 5 years 3 weeks ago #3700

• Sant
  • Platinum Member
Over the coming weeks, I will be posting nuggets here for your digestion. Also, a space to discuss character concepts and the like. It's nice to have the concepts sorted so that we can make progress on session 1, which will be finalising character generation and kick off the adventure.

If you have the rules (or are getting them) please do not read the adventure in the book OR the Kickstarter adventures. Cheers.
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Sant.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Expanse 5 years 3 weeks ago #3702

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
As you know I've already read and ran the kickstarter quickstart but I'm good at forgetting things as needed :)

Character wise are we going to be the crew of a ship between us? so need to fill roles within?

The Expanse 5 years 3 weeks ago #3703

• Sant
  • Platinum Member
I'm not sure yet. I got the pdf yesterday so I'm going to run the one in the book and the one in the gm kit. I haven't digested either. When I know, you'll know, and how the hook affects team creation.

The Expanse 5 years 1 week ago #3731

• Inept
  • Platinum Member
Seek and the lord shall provide... his magnificence shines a light into the dark corners of the realms, his glory ignites passions in the hearts of the faithful, his gift of peace provides serenity and comfort to those in need.

The lord helps those who help themselves, blessed be the lord.

And so it begins....

the false believers, those deceivers, they need redemption, and I will provide it for them for the lord has shown me the way...

the gospel or the gun.

fortunately I have both....as the calibre of faith fails the calibre ordnance must increase....

Character concept
Religious nut job with diverse set of skills and a penchant for large weapons!
Red Wine should always be opened and allowed to breathe....

if it doesn't apply mouth to bottle resuscitation.

The Expanse 5 years 1 day ago #3753

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
So, any nuggets yet?

For starters, does it matter whether our characters are Earther, Martian or Belter?
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.

The Expanse 5 years 10 hours ago #3755

• Sant
  • Platinum Member
Your crew (let's call it a crew) will be drawn from across the system ke?, So, Earther, Duster or Belta ist bien sa sa?
Tu bin gut copenga ke? Rockhoppin mit your bossmang ke?

To gutegow sa? Prem sesh we tool up da characters make gut. One trip out, get alles sweet and oiled like machine ke?

Hope that clears that up..................................

So, yes basically any background. The 1st session we'll make characters and I might do a little ditty to get you into the system before starting on the adventures proper. Maybe a prologue encounter.
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds