Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Waterdeep Dragon Heist - DND 5E

Waterdeep Dragon Heist - DND 5E 4 years 3 weeks ago #4801

• Tom
  • Tenth Level
I'll be giving it a miss as well this week as I'm the only player left, see you all next week.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Waterdeep Dragon Heist - DND 5E 4 years 2 weeks ago #4810

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
Ok am back and kinda sorta rested. Inspiration still available for write ups/fan fiction/bribes.

Waterdeep Dragon Heist - DND 5E 4 years 1 week ago #4826

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
Reminder I need everyone to give me an idea of what faction they like the sound of to let me know what to Prep for Thursday. If you aren't interested let me know also otherwise if i've not heard anything I'll just take a guess based on character so far. It can all be different or the same.

So far Sarge has said not interested and Mike said "probably Harpers"

Also In light of the way things are progressing I sent messages to a few of you to see if you had a mike and internet access at home as, if we have to close the club down, I could potentially continue running the game on Roll20 (Ade and Sarge I didn't send to you since I know you are already users). It'd be a fair bit of financial investment and time as I've only ever played on there not ran games so I'd only do it if enough interest. Hopefully however it won't come to that.

Faction summarie are located on the handout I gave earlier which can be found at the below link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1caNDrtimanEWpvJLYr4COpJSF0yMYMU_/view?usp=sharing

Waterdeep Dragon Heist - DND 5E 4 years 1 week ago #4828

• Sarge
As advised, not interested in joining a faction, it doesn't fit with concept and to be honest I'm not keen on them

I would be interested in playing on Roll20, but I remain hopeful, at least at this time, that a reasonable perspective will be had by all members and that disruption can be minimised.

It goes without saying that I will be keeping an eye on government recommendations regarding attending meetings of groups of people

Waterdeep Dragon Heist - DND 5E 4 years 1 week ago #4830

• Sant
  • Platinum Member
I will not be attending the club for the foreseeable future. Roll20 fine with me.

Waterdeep Dragon Heist - DND 5E 4 years 1 week ago #4837

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
Hello all.

Sorry I think I'm going to call it. We're already definitely down one player (Sant) and I've not heard from Luke as yet plus my work is now on work from home no non-essential travel and everything and their dog is closing down. In that sort of situation it feels a bit irresponsible to travel and sit around a table with a bunch of folks etc. Plus the way they are talking we'll go into lockdown sooner or later meaning even if we managed to play this week we wouldn't be able to continue the campaign much longer. Apologies all been trying to decide for a few days what's best and wanted to give you all at least a days notice to make alternative plans.

Regarding online. I'll have a look at Roll20 as an option but Mike has already said he'd not want to continue so we'd be short a player there as well plus it looks like a decent cost outlay to set it all up initially to DMing (although if Sarge or Sant can advise on that it'd be good). I wouldn't be able to get ready for otmorrow but could continue in future weeks especially if this all continues/gets stricter.

Sorry again just feels the right thing to do in the circumstances.
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds