Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: R6 The wonderful world of one shots

R6 The wonderful world of one shots 4 years 5 months ago #4436

• Sarge
mikeawmids wrote:
My Runelords campaign is going to end this week, so maybe we can smash the two tables together for the last few weeks of the rotation to bring your numbers up? That would potentially be +7 players, on top of what you've already got.

That would be great Mike

When we got to play early in the rotation we had 3 players to one DM. With the possibility of 7+ from your table it sounds reasonable we could have two tables of one shots (2 DMs and 4 or 5 players per table)
The topic has been locked.

R6 The wonderful world of one shots 4 years 5 months ago #4472

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
So assuming that we have enough players for two games to go ahead, who is going to run them?

I have a homebrew one-shot for Barebones Fantasy, but does anyone else want to put themself forward?

R6 The wonderful world of one shots 4 years 5 months ago #4473

• Timbo
  • Fifth Level
I'll have a game prepared for 4/5 players. Probably Cthulhu D&D.

R6 The wonderful world of one shots 4 years 5 months ago #4474

• Andrek
  • Elite Member
I can do one of my fantasy Savage Worlds games. I have pre-gens, or players can use their own 0-point novice characters- if they generate them in advance, THERE WILL BE NO TIME FOR CHARACTER GENERATION ON THE NIGHT. If you have played in two of these games before, you can apply an advance to the character you create. The people eligible for this bonus who are likely to be present are Mike and Timbo, Aka and Timbo's Brother, also qualify, but seem unlikely to be taking part this time.
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Andrek.

R6 The wonderful world of one shots 4 years 5 months ago #4477

• Sarge
Sorry Andrek, not a fan of Savage worlds so will be going for one of the other two games posted

Timbo - You say you have a Cthulhu D&D game ready, is that basically D20 Call of Cthulhu?

Barebones Fantasy sounds interesting and fun. Read recent review giving it full praise. I like the idea of class as a skill too.

Choices, choices...
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Sarge.

R6 The wonderful world of one shots 4 years 5 months ago #4479

• Timbo
  • Fifth Level
It is from the Driftchapel adventure kit. It's set in a tudoresque world with flintlock weapons. To be honest though, both my kids have come down with fevers and vomiting, so if there are other people offering to run games it would probably be best not to rely on me to DM this week.
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds