Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Drakkenheim City of Danger

Drakkenheim City of Danger 1 year 8 months ago #6185

• MellyMel
  • Platinum Member
Satrimar wrote:
Reserve a spot for Untelred please newbie Who would like to play but I need to speak to Sandra about getting his account activated

account Uthelred now activated. he should have received an email just now confirming this.
The topic has been locked.

Drakkenheim City of Danger 1 year 8 months ago #6195

• TheRanger
  • Heroic Character
Room for me Dave?

Drakkenheim City of Danger 1 year 8 months ago #6196

• moc
  • Elite Member
Of course ! Challenge for you? ....Can you play anything else except a rogue or a ranger.

Drakkenheim City of Danger 1 year 8 months ago #6198

• TheRanger
  • Heroic Character
Race: Warforged
Class: Fighter/(soon to be) Cleric
Designation: ID: 4T4NK (Ida for short)

History:

Made purely for war hundreds of years ago deep underground, hidden creation forge was destroyed in a sabotage attack that caused a cave-in, trapped in an underground tunnel by himself with no light or tools, spends five years unburying himself & digging through rubble in the dark, find enough wood and scraps to make torches, burn up all the oxygen finding out where he is

Start digging again, five years later find the forge, burn all the oxygen while beating an old pick into shape by hand,10 years later finds the coal vein but no air, 20 years later uncovers one of the air pipes leading to the surface, air leads to a goblin infestation, 60 years later fully restored the forge to complete operation, Moradi the smithing god is proud of this creation, gives visions of future where it is a cleric, 100 years later uncovered most of the complex, 100 years after that he has purged the creatures from his home, 100 years later he sees the sun for the first time, emerges from the ground 400 years after his creation, 400 years of digging, forging, and killing. Time to realise it's full potential. Moradin gives Ida a vision of Drakkenheim, maybe its potential lies there

Drakkenheim City of Danger 1 year 8 months ago #6216

• moc
  • Elite Member
Everyone has a feat ..regardless if race. Enjoy !

Drakkenheim City of Danger 1 year 7 months ago #6245

• Count Crow
  • Tenth Level
Any issue with using the character creation from Tasha's Cauldron of Everything? I wanna run a Hobgoblin Paladin but the base Hob stats are poor.
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds