• Tenth Level
Scenario: Gifts at Silent Night
System: Low Fantasy Gaming (LFG)
Ref: Count Crow
# Players: 4 (5 at a push)
Recruitment:
Discussion:

Hi all,

I am planning to run an introductory adventure to the Low Fantasy Gaming system for the 3 weeks before Christmas – 8-22nd December, with a view to running a full rotation of the system in 2023. This will include an intro to the system rules, character creation (dead easy and very quick) and then a run through of the system with a mission especially adapted for the holiday season.

I have compiled a summary of the system (attached) and have provided a link to the core rulebook, which is available for free at the game website. https://lowfantasygaming.com/freepdf/

If you fancy giving it a bash, please comment below or if you have any further questions feel free to message me or approach me at the club.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Count Crow.
The topic has been locked.

Xmas weeks 2022 - LOW FANTASY GAMING 1 year 6 months ago #6363

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
A new member (Jay) has contacted me to express his interest in joining this game. I think he is still waiting for his account to be approved.

Xmas weeks 2022 - LOW FANTASY GAMING 1 year 6 months ago #6364

• MellyMel
  • Platinum Member
mike - i can't see any pending accounts amongst the russian bot army i deleted. can you ask jay to create again and let me know when its done/what its called, i'll activate it before i purge the next bunch

Xmas weeks 2022 - LOW FANTASY GAMING 1 year 6 months ago #6365

• Sant
  • Platinum Member
I'll give it a whirl

Xmas weeks 2022 - LOW FANTASY GAMING 1 year 6 months ago #6366

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
Same will give it a go

Xmas weeks 2022 - LOW FANTASY GAMING 1 year 5 months ago #6408

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Hi Joe. Dave announced tonight he was planning to continue running Drakkenheim through December, so I am going to stick with that, and open my seat in your game up to someone else. Hopefully I'll get the chance to try LFG out at some point in the future.
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds