Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ROT 4 - Calling the nameless gameless

ROT 4 - Calling the nameless gameless 6 years 10 months ago #2190

• Andrek
  • Elite Member
That's great. That's similar in concept to the contemporary horror game I had in mind. I would be more than happy to do a two session game within that kind of framework. I am sure Mike would be able to do this too. So the round robin concept is feasible, or if you are willing to GM the whole rotation that would be great too. What we do need is more players because there's only you, me and Mike on board at the moment, but I do know that there are some more out there who have not yet been in contact. Think of a suitably pithy title for the game and I'll formally offer it up on GAME PROPOSALS, and see if anybody responds.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ROT 4 - Calling the nameless gameless 6 years 10 months ago #2191

• Sant
  • Platinum Member
Death in Luxor and other Missadventures
Rotation : 4
Referee : Ade Sant
System : Realms of Cthulhu, Savage Worlds.
Scenario : Death in Luxor.
Players : ... .
Number of players : 4 max
The players are part of the International Historical and Archaeological Society in their spare time, all exercising an unhealthy interest in the weird. This episode will take them to the sand of Egypt for some rip roaring and perilous fun. The damage system will be pulpy, the sanity system will be gritty, expect to go mad whilst swinging from chandeliers. First session will be character creation and start.

ROT 4 - Calling the nameless gameless 6 years 10 months ago #2192

• mikeawmids
  • Platinum Member
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
I would like to join that game, please. :)
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds