Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: GAZATHON - 12/13th Jan

GAZATHON - 12/13th Jan 5 years 3 months ago #3559

• Sarge
Mr. B wrote:
The Hall will be open from 10am for setting up. I intend to arrive for 11am. Happy to give you and Mel a lift (am collecting Raging from Rowley Regis station, and taking him too).

Thanks Hugh, would love a lift. Have sent you a text
The topic has been locked.

GAZATHON - 12/13th Jan 5 years 3 months ago #3560

• Sarge
Bane wrote:
The Gm slots are up, but we have not posted the games, as we may draw players into the games, instead of picking, as there are only so many spaces per game, and it's not like you can miss the rotation. So instead, we will possibly draw the players on the day or just before so you know whose game you will be in, and what the games are. OR just do it on the day.

I'm not so sure you can draw players for the games as they be running games in one of the rotations, or prefer to play certain games over others.

In rotation 2 for example I will be looking to see what Mr. B and Sant are running as I'm not a fan of Shadowrun (which I believe is what Inept will be running?). I'm certainly not trying to be awkward here, I just think the players should have some choice in what they will be playing
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Sarge.

GAZATHON - 12/13th Jan 5 years 3 months ago #3561

• Mr. B
  • Elite Member
I think it'd be easier to pre-decide. Either players sign up (first come, first served) or, as done with GMs, Bane draws lots and decides that way (I trust him - honest! ;) ). I think doing it on the day is another potential hassle and another thing to consider.

GAZATHON - 12/13th Jan 5 years 3 months ago #3562

• mikeawmids
  • Platinum Member
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
If the other GMs can post what they are running, I can update the rotation thread and players can start signing up, just like any other rotation.

GAZATHON - 12/13th Jan 5 years 3 months ago #3563

• MellyMel
  • Platinum Member
FYI, my game, the condemned is an old Call of Cthulhu scenario from Arkham Unveiled. I ran this for Scott, Val, Inept (and Gaz) a few years ago on a weekend away. So those players (or anyone who has played it before) probably don't want to play in that again.

GAZATHON - 12/13th Jan 5 years 3 months ago #3564

• Bane
  • Elite Member
Please hold back from putting games up for the time being.
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds