Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Online games

Online games 3 years 10 months ago #4945

• Andrek
  • Elite Member
Hi, hoping to do something next Sunday. A 4 hour stretch in the afternoon (1-4, or 2-6). Let me know if you're interested as soon as possible. I am very familiar with Savage Worlds, PF1, and Starfinder. Less so D&D 5E and PF2. Please let me know if you have any preferences. This thing has got to crystallise pretty quickly, let me know as soon as possible about you preferences. I will try and use Roll20 and Discord, with Theatre of the mind in reserve.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Online games 3 years 10 months ago #4946

• mikeawmids
  • Platinum Member
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
rhodsey wrote:
mikeawmids wrote:
Edit

well that said something different on my email :) was just about to say I might be able to depends on time. Be interesting to see how discord works.

I edited my post cos' I thought I'd dip my toe back into the somewhat toxic pay to play waters of Roll20, but I'm already having second thoughts about that notion.

Discord works really well, IMO. The only thing you really lose is the tactical grid movement, but if you're happy to run combat without it, you're golden.

Were you interested in playing or running a game? I can realistically do today or tomorrow evening.

I am happy with how D&D plays via Discord and was thinking about running Savage Worlds through the mangle.

Andrek wrote:
Hi, hoping to do something next Sunday. A 4 hour stretch in the afternoon (1-4, or 2-6). Let me know if you're interested as soon as possible. I am very familiar with Savage Worlds, PF1, and Starfinder. Less so D&D 5E and PF2. Please let me know if you have any preferences. This thing has got to crystallise pretty quickly, let me know as soon as possible about you preferences. I will try and use Roll20 and Discord, with Theatre of the mind in reserve.

Thanks

Hello Andy. I'd be happier with a slightly shorter duration (three hours max), if that's viable. I do enjoy your Pathfinder campaigns, almost as much as I hate Pathfinder itself. :p
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by mikeawmids.

Online games 3 years 10 months ago #4947

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
Playing till I figure it out. I'm not doing much unsurprisingly so whatever.

I've played precisely 1 taster session of starfinder and never played Pathfinder (either edition) Not done much savage worlds apart from a few one shots and one achtung campaign where we didn't really know the rules. but I get the concept.

Online games 3 years 10 months ago #4948

• Andrek
  • Elite Member
I'm just trying to get some idea of who is willing to join in, what games they like to play, and what times would suit them. I would then try and put something together. It's best if I do this quickly, so I can put up something concrete. More about Roll20 later

Online games 3 years 10 months ago #4949

• Steboacha
  • Heroic Character
I'd be interested in D&D 5e pref starting 2 ish. We are talking campaign right?
You're on the other side of the rabbit hole. Now it's time to die.

Online games 3 years 10 months ago #4950

• Andrek
  • Elite Member
Sunday Special (return of the splinter group!)
STRAW POLL CLOSES TONIGHT AT 12.00!
Date: Sun 31st , 1st & 3rd Sundays in the month, afterwards.
Medium: on-line, Discord, Roll20 (options to be discussed)
Time: 2-5 PM
Game System: D&D 5e
Starting level: 1st, Standard Array, PHB only.
Current Players: mikeweamids, Rhodsey, Steboucha, 2 slots remaining.

Open for player input until midnight today.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds