Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Curse of Nineveh

The Curse of Nineveh 4 years 11 months ago #3806

• Sarge
stew wrote:
Oh yes , I'll be there , still a little pestilent.

Excellent news oh mighty Nurgle!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Curse of Nineveh 4 years 11 months ago #3808

• Mr. B
  • Elite Member
I’ve often through of you as a little pestilent...

The Curse of Nineveh 4 years 11 months ago #3811

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
Only the pestilent man shall pass... …. ….
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.

The Curse of Nineveh 4 years 10 months ago #3812

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
Monday 14th June 1926

Aloysius Delgardo
Dr. Lawrence informs us a new patient was admitted to Bedlam last night. Aloysius Delgardo was bought in by police having been found wandering the streets in a delirious state. Delgardo’s underworld faction is dispersed. His hoods gone and major affiliates have deserted him. Delgardo recognises his own name but is distant and incoherent. Keeps mentioning Nabu.He took my soul!” “I wasn’t powerful enough”. “He needs someone with more power – an emperor”. King George V is a king and emperor – the most powerful man in England. “He will take over him. Take his body and use his influence”.

Nabu’s High Priest fooled Delgardo. High Priest is Edwin Eflinstone. Delgardo is a follower of Nabu. “When the apocalypse comes I will be looked after”. You must give yourself to Nabu or burn”.

St. Luke’s Church.
Kentish Town. Police guard refused us entry. Investigation ongoing within. Vicar is Revd Harry Gibbons, killed in incident. Spoke with Mrs. Simmons, the church warden’s wife. Warden is Stan Simmons, currently lame/incapacitated at home next to church. Mrs Simmons called police last night (Sun 13 June) heard terrible noises and saw flashes of light through church windows. Witnessed two men leave by side door. Both tall and well-dressed. Bearded man led the other by the arm to hurry him along – uttered “Come along Nabu”.

Gain entry at night: Pews smashed, sawdust soaking up copious spilled blood. In pulpit, vicar’s sermon bible is replaced with a copy of Book of Eibon (English translation). Parishioner hymn books scattered amongst broken pews are also copies of Book of Eibon. We took a copy each. Floor tiles next to pulpit are melted in a circle.

Hospital
Seven died, eviscerated. Twenty one injured – some unconscious with terrible laceration wounds bandaged. Those awake are blank and unresponsive to questioning. We blag a few addresses to be able to talk to victims’ next of kin.

Edwin Elfinstone
Faith healer & clairvoyant, 2B Gaisford Street, Kentish Town. Nobody at property. Not enough personal effects here to suggest this is his home; rather an office or temporary living place. In study we find journal of King-Thompson expedition to Nineveh. It’s in Campbell-Thomson’s own script, but we detect this is a facsimile. We find a file on Buckingham Palace, showing present and future events and engagements, spiritualist books, Arcania Celestia, Brown bottles of phosphorus and Music sheets.

If Elfinstone isn’t here and it was him and Delgardo who Mrs Simmons saw sneaking out of St. Luke’s church last night – might he be at Delgardo’s mansion?

"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Garuda.

The Curse of Nineveh 4 years 10 months ago #3813

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
Cheers Stew. Another excellent rotation. Really enjoying this. Hope the next instalment will be in the not too distant future.

The Curse of Nineveh 4 years 10 months ago #3816

• Sant
  • Platinum Member
Ditto.. Bottle hard!
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds