Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Judge Dredd - The Robot Wars Discussions

Judge Dredd - The Robot Wars Discussions 4 years 8 months ago #4253

• min
  • Fifth Level
Meanwhile everyone else in the Doom Patrol is making this very expression under the helmet.
Attachments:
ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ'ꜱ ꜱʜɪɴʏ, ᴄᴀᴘ'ɴ. ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰʀᴇᴛ.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Judge Dredd - The Robot Wars Discussions 4 years 7 months ago #4265

• Sant
  • Platinum Member
The Pinkly Papers – Day 122

Oh how I love a opening a new can of lubricant, it’s like that first hit, the smell, the texture, the colours. I held the synth-lube for a few seconds, turning the can around in my fingers, reading the colourful graphic on the front of the container, the warnings on the rear, then I did it again, some spilling from the neck over my gloves which now glistened in the harsh LED lighting, moistened by the caress of the slick liquid.
I looked sideways at the lady in the corner and a smile crept across my face. I grinned, and she grinned back. I rose from my crouched position and walked towards her, waggling the ‘lube-tastic’ from side to side, feeling the slosh of the sloppy liquid inside. She just stayed motionless and watched me. Was that a look of anticipation I noticed, of what was to come, maybe it was, I tried to focus on the task and took a gulp as I moved around her to the rear, the shaking of the can more vigorous now, as per the crude instruction written in an informative and serious looking red font on the base of the container.
I knelt down a little to the side and behind so I could get a view down her body, from tip to toe. I squinted as I decided on the point of application, spotting a part of her that required some attention.
I held my breath as I expunged a little onto her rear drive train, coating the linkages in the softest of strokes. Before long she was fully lubricated and as I stood before her, proud and smiling, she looked back, her headlights and cannon muzzles pleased in their own way.
At which point my headset radio crackled. Throwing on my jacket I mounted her, flicked the reactor switch and felt her thrum beneath me.. ‘Oh yes darling, we’re going now.’ I placed a reassuring hand on her tank for a moment, before twisting her grips and erupting out of the garages in a cloud of burning synth-rubber, another day in the Doom Patrol.

Judge Dredd - The Robot Wars Discussions 4 years 7 months ago #4266

• Sarge
Mmmm.... Wondered where you going this, could it be the sequel novel "Fifty Grades of Lube?"

A bonus D6 is yours for your efforts

Judge Dredd - The Robot Wars Discussions 4 years 7 months ago #4267

• min
  • Fifth Level
"A eulogy for Judge Pink- Plankly? Porky? Whatever.

Whilst his relationship with his bike was questionable and some of us have questioned it's legality several times, we are all grateful for the boots he's probably being made into right now."

- Judge Banks.
ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ'ꜱ ꜱʜɪɴʏ, ᴄᴀᴘ'ɴ. ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰʀᴇᴛ.

Judge Dredd - The Robot Wars Discussions 4 years 7 months ago #4268

• Inept
  • Platinum Member
probably the best write up on this site... LOL excellent.
Red Wine should always be opened and allowed to breathe....

if it doesn't apply mouth to bottle resuscitation.

Judge Dredd - The Robot Wars Discussions 4 years 7 months ago #4270

• Sarge
min wrote:
"A eulogy for Judge Pink- Plankly? Porky? Whatever.

Whilst his relationship with his bike was questionable and some of us have questioned it's legality several times, we are all grateful for the boots he's probably being made into right now."

- Judge Banks.

LOL!

Have a D6 bonus dice for a perfect Judge eulogy
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds