Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Curse of the Crimson Throne - Discussion

Curse of the Crimson Throne - Discussion 3 years 11 months ago #4876

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Greetings adventurers!

With COVID-19 and social distancing in effect, who knows if this game will actually proceed as planned? I remain optimistic and to that end, I need your character concepts to start my prep work for weeks 1 > 8.

CotCT is primarily an urban adventure, set in the city of Korvosa.

You can play as any race from the Savage Worlds Adventure edition rulebook. If you want to play a more obscure race, maybe something from the Pathfinder Advanced Race Guide, post your idea here and we'll try to build a racial template that works for everyone.

Background-wise: your character is a hero who has recently done something to attract the attention of a noblewoman in need of troubleshooters.

Your characters are Novice rank, but begin with two advances.

Any questions, post them here or PM me direct.

Thanks. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Curse of the Crimson Throne - Discussion 3 years 11 months ago #4894

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
Hi Mike

Not really sure. I'm happy to fit around the group or anything tha tmight help you with the storyline right now. I've not done massive amounts of Savage Worlds so pretty open to try anything.

Curse of the Crimson Throne - Discussion 3 years 11 months ago #4896

• mikeawmids
Savage Worlds isn't a class-based system, so party balance is not so great an issue as it can be in D&D or Pathfinder.

Best approach is to come up with an interesting/fun concept and then build the character within the rules.

CotCT is a primarily urban adventure, set within one city as it descends into madness and anarchy, so bear that in mind when thinking about your character.

Curse of the Crimson Throne - Discussion 3 years 11 months ago #4899

• mikeawmids
Andy has sent me his character outline, which I'm gonna' repost here.

Tarask
He's a lizard man, and he is a generalist/Skirmisher. He has a job as a sewer warden ultimately under the command of the river police. He has a shack on the south bank of the Jeggare river, near the dock area. His mother gave him a pendant in the shape of a seahorse, which she said hidden powers, she didn't know what these were, or how they might be used.
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds