Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tatters of the King

Tatters of the King 1 year 5 months ago #6403

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
Thanks for letting me know Mel.

You won't miss anything to do with the Children of Fear. Making a start on the first chapter only to then leave it for several months to start the game proper is making less sense to me at the moment - especially in light of the huge amount of info I'm having to read to get the background straight - let alone familiarise myself with the NPCs and gameplay ready for the opening chapter.

I'm going to fill the last two weeks with something else instead -not quite sure what yet. Hope everyone understands.

Enjoy your concert.
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tatters of the King 1 year 5 months ago #6404

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
Garuda wrote:
Thanks for letting me know Mel.

You won't miss anything to do with the Children of Fear. Making a start on the first chapter only to then leave it for several months to start the game proper is making less sense to me at the moment - especially in light of the huge amount of info I'm having to read to get the background straight - let alone familiarise myself with the NPCs and gameplay ready for the opening chapter.

I'm going to fill the last two weeks with something else instead -not quite sure what yet. Hope everyone understands.

Enjoy your concert.

I'm good with whatever so no pressure.

Tatters of the King 1 year 5 months ago #6405

• Sarge
Perfectly understand, as I know all to well the scale and numbers of NPC's involved in Cthulhu campaigns!

More than happy to play whatever you are able to offer mate

Tatters of the King 1 year 5 months ago #6416

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
CLUNK.

"What was that?"

"I think the left falangee just fell off".

"I didn’t know we had a left falangee".

"Not any more we don’t".

The crew of the Zanzibar were forced to drop out of hyperspace several clicks short of their destination at Karma Station. The floated into orbit of a rocky world named Orpheus. Ship’s sensors and data banks told them everything they needed to know about Orpheus – it was a shit hole.

I’m not going to do a write up of the session. However, if you’re interested in seeing how the rules work in all their glory, there’s a link below to a guy named Trevor Devall playing the original low fantasy version. It’s very entertaining. If you do watch please be aware that the rules were tweaked in places for Starforged. Burning momentum and damage in combat are two places that were improved on from the original rules.

Me, Myself and Die, Season 2, Ironsworn

"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Garuda.

Tatters of the King 1 year 5 months ago #6423

• JIm
  • Heroic Character
Can’t make it tonight I am afraid my intrepid explorers.

Tatters of the King 1 year 4 months ago #6440

• Sarge
No Mel tonight, and I very much doubt Sant will be coming too.

I’m happy to play anything: RPG, board game, card game…

I don’t have anything I can run though sorry
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds