Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Spelljammer Campaign Thread

Spelljammer Campaign Thread 11 months 3 weeks ago #6715

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Starting 22/06/2023

Players: Epic, Ted, Ted's daughter, TheRanger, Tom & Kaltek

SAVIOURS OF THE MULTIVERSE!

When a cosmic enemy threatens to destroy the world, brave heroes must do everything in their power to save it! This quest will take them across the teeming oceans of Wildspace to the silvery void of the Astral Sea and beyond. Along the way, they'll make friends, encounter terrifying foes and face one cliffhanger after another. Can they save their world before time runs out?

---

Slight change of plan. We will be starting at level 5 (not level 4 as previously advertised), and jumping straight into the Light of Xaryxis campaign without bothering with Stars over Stormwreck.

I would prefer your initial character utilize races from the 5e Players Handbook only. The driving force behind the campaign is that these generic fantasy characters are thrust into a strange/alien environment in order to save their own world from destruction, and they should be motivated to pursue this goal.

All starting characters begin with one Common or Uncommon magical item from the DMs Guide, or some other source, pending DM approval.

At some point (I estimate week 4 of the rotation), you will reach a location where your secondary characters can join the party. At this point, I invite you to go nuts and create the most bizarre/batshit characters you can conceive, utilizing the new Spelljammer races, or any other books you have access to. Both characters will likely be level 6 at this point in the adventure.

From this point onward, you will be able to switch between your two characters freely, whenever it makes sense to do so. The A team will be following the campaign as written, the B team will be pursuing side objectives to flesh out the Wildspace setting, beyond the scope of the material presented in the module. Both characters will advance at the same rate, regardless of how you split your play time between them.
Last Edit: 11 months 3 weeks ago by mikeawmids.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Spelljammer Campaign Thread 11 months 3 weeks ago #6716

• Epic
  • New Character!
Fantasy character
Voldaren, the half orc paladin oath of redemption
Uncommon magic item Cloak of protection

Space character
Grimlock the Dinobot, warforged druid circle of the moon
Same magic item

Spelljammer Campaign Thread 11 months 3 weeks ago #6717

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
It's probably too early to award Inspiration, but **** it, you gain Inspiration.

I also found you stats for a juvenile T-Rex (CR3) here: Dinosaur Maual

EDIT: I also found this Mindflayer race template. Just gonna' put that out there.
Last Edit: 11 months 3 weeks ago by mikeawmids.

Spelljammer Campaign Thread 11 months 3 weeks ago #6719

• Kaltek
  • Fifth Level
Intoducing Melchiah, a Dhamphir warlock - given a rod of the pact keeper by his undead patron.

And floating somewhere in space, a non-Newtonian plasmoid by the name of Flubber Glubabub. Learning how to punch things with his trusty proboscis (proboscis-es?) He even managed to put an eldritch claw tattoo on one.
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds