Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Now R6 2018: Shadows of Atlantis—Nazis & Lovecraft

Now R6 2018: Shadows of Atlantis—Nazis & Lovecraft 5 years 6 months ago #3285

• Majikthise
  • Fifth Level

RECRUITMENT NOW CLOSED

OK So we have 5 players:

Callum, Billy, Rhodsey, Adam and Helena.

I will send out character details over the weekend and some background info.

If you have a tablet or a laptop you want to bring with you, then get a roll20.net account and there are some things you'll be able to do with the game online as well. A tablet or large phone is probably better than a laptop,

We will be using a virtual-table top as well, so there will be tech for everyone regardless. Don't be put off if you don't have a tablet.

Think Hellboy, Think Hydra—Where Eagles Dare.

Discover the secret history of the earliest days of the war:
a tale of murder, greed, and deceit, where forbidden knowledge
is more highly prized than a man’s life (or his sanity); the
quest for an ancient artefact of immense power; the race against
the occult forces of the German High Command and even against
time itself...

Adventure: Shadows of Atlantis
System: Savage Worlds (House rules - no system knowledge required)
Ref: Majikthise (Richard Woodfield—New member, R5)
New Characters: Yes - but pregenerated required for plot - first come first served from descriptions below
Character Level: n/a
Number of players: 4

Game style: High drama, high role playing. :P :ohmy: :dry: :woohoo: (lots of bennies for overacting and crazy stunts) - in depth campaign, but we'll be striving for continuous fun and not too much rule-reading.

Player Characters: Applicants should submit 2 preferences with justification.

1. Maximilian Weber, Head Waiter. Appearance: Not too tall, not too short, of average build and unremarkable features. He is polite and deferential, but with a manner that instils obedience in both his junior staff and his customers.

2. Tobias Fischer, Egyptologist Appearance: Stocky and dark-haired, Tobias is quite a good-looking gentleman. If caught up in his research, he can forget to shave and become rather dishevelled, but he is always respectably presented when about town, even if he does tend to dress like a man thirty years his senior

3. Maso di Pietro, Cafe Owner. - Appearance: Tall and darkly handsome, Maso is a friendly young man who has a way of getting the best out of people. Immaculately presented at all times, he is the smiling face of Café Gugelhupf and his sharp ears miss little of the goings on in his establishment.

4. Livia Sclesinger, Linguist. - Appearance: Petite, with rosy, round cheeks and neatly coiffured black hair, Livia looks almost like one of the china dolls you can buy in the boutiques along the Graben. But looks can be deceiving, and Livia has great reserves of courage and boldness which she prefers to keep carefully in check until such time as she needs them.

Old Sins, Long Shadows

“A myth is far truer than a history, for a history only gives a story of the shadows, whereas a myth gives a story of the substances that cast the shadows.”
- Annie Besant

David Freiherr von Zelazko looked at the report with a mixture of irritation and disbelief. So, she believed she had finally found a clue to her precious Atlantis after all these years, and all because of an accident of timing. Well, lucky her.

He shook his head in an attempt to clear his thoughts. Once, he had respected Mina; respected her strength and determination, her dedication to Weissler’s cause. Her betrayal had been a bitter pill to swallow, although his anger was now tinged with a melancholy that only time could bring.

But this—this was what she’d always dreamed of, what she had sought all along. And with that strutting fool Schäfer’s return from Tibet, it would appear that he and this Austrian archaeologist (whoever he was) had all but handed Mina her dreams on a silver platter.

And yet, something told him that it would not be so easy for her to realise those dreams; that a civilisation which had held on to its secrets for so long would not so easily give them up just because she desired them more than anything else in the world.

No, the matter was far from settled. Her life had been charmed so far; the Führer’s favourite, safe from the retribution she so richly deserved for her duplicity. But, he knew, time and tide, fate—call it what you will—has a way of calling a person to account for their transgressions, one way or another.

Carefully, precisely, he folded the sheet of paper and placed it in his inside jacket pocket. He would watch Nachtwölfe’s progress in this matter with great interest. After all, who knew when the opportunity for a little mischief (or, rather, payback) might present itself...
Majikthise
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Majikthise.
The topic has been locked.

Now R6 2018: Shadows of Atlantis—Nazis & Lovecraft 5 years 6 months ago #3298

• Reaper
  • New Character!
I'll join :D (btw it's Callum) and Billy will be joining with me I'm asking for him as well because he dose not have account

Now R6 2018: Shadows of Atlantis—Nazis & Lovecraft 5 years 6 months ago #3327

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
Hi still a space on this? Only just joined few weeks ago so not got a game for next rotation yet?

Now R6 2018: Shadows of Atlantis—Nazis & Lovecraft 5 years 6 months ago #3330

• Majikthise
  • Fifth Level
Yes still got space - I’m in black by the bar playing D&D with Matt etc. if you want to say hi
Majikthise

Now R6 2018: Shadows of Atlantis—Nazis & Lovecraft 5 years 6 months ago #3331

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
Majikthise wrote:
Yes still got space - I’m in black by the bar playing D&D with Matt etc. if you want to say hi

Sorry only just saw this now. We finished early so headed home. I'll say hi next week.

Now R6 2018: Shadows of Atlantis—Nazis & Lovecraft 5 years 6 months ago #3332

• Majikthise
  • Fifth Level
No sweat I’ll send you some info later
Majikthise
  • Page:
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds