Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ROTATION 4 We are fighter’s!

ROTATION 4 We are fighter’s! 4 months 3 weeks ago #3876

• moc
  • Tenth Level
We are fighter’s!
You are a group of disparate melee fighters. You may have a monk in the group but no magic users. Healing will be available for a price. The first week will be organising your fighting styles. More importantly how you fight together as a unit. I will also get you to design a band feat. Cannot be over powered, I get the last say. But something that adds flavour and colour will be rewarded. The monk will be the magic killer.
Your background is the you were mustered under the Blue Baron banner. You then were given blue and yellow tabards. Maybe you were heavy infantry? Maybe you were spearman? This will be a gritty combat heavy tactical game. No snowflakes need apply. Your characters may end up looking like the dog from GOT. Or maybe Jamie Lanister? Each of you should know your roles. Your opponents will be organized. You should be too. The choice is yours….
Starting : 2nd level.
Stats : 27 point buy.
System : Pathfinder
Max No. Players : 6
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds