Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: R6/23 - The Expanse - The Rings of Redemption

R1/24 - The Expanse - The Rings of Redemption 7 months 1 week ago #6907

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
I like to think the aroma of Thatch's quarters is a weird mix of gun oil and energy drinks.
The topic has been locked.

R1/24 - The Expanse - The Rings of Redemption 7 months 1 week ago #6909

• Sant
  • Platinum Member
Remember 8 years have passed, how have your characters changed?

R1/24 - The Expanse - The Rings of Redemption 7 months 1 week ago #6910

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
I'd say thatch has gotten over his phobia of the protomolecule now it's moved on fromt he making space glowy zombies phase to the super tech phase and is probably trying to keep up on the tech advances it's bought. Also keep on the other systems that have opened up since he never really fit in on the UN side of things being a Lunan who had more in common physically with belters. Also he still refuses to let Joe anywhere near the missle. And runs away when he holds a grenade. Is still not 100% sure why they haven't kicked him off the ship to be honest.
Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by rhodsey.

R6/23 - The Expanse - The Rings of Redemption 7 months 4 days ago #6912

• Inept
  • Platinum Member
Joe's take
So much has happened.
The war. the Protomolecule, Mars collapsing in on itself (Duarte's Laconians) and a mass exodus to the gates and rise of the Belt. So many opportunities, and so little time to capitalise. You cant just sit on a ship on the float and drift from job to job.
So got dropped off at Mars, got involved in supply. Mainly martian tech. Lots just for the taking if ya know the people. Lot of military tech if you know other people. Plenty of scrip to be made.
Became the Bossmang of a small business enterprise. Likely to have outstayed his welcome and need fast exit with as much scrip as he can carry... Good job he still owns the majority share in a martian frigate!
Red Wine should always be opened and allowed to breathe....

if it doesn't apply mouth to bottle resuscitation.
  • Page:
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds