Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Main Room Unavailable March 30th

Main Room Unavailable March 30th 7 years 1 month ago #1999

• Sarge
This is an heads up to advise that unfortunately our normal room is booked out Thursday 30th, which is next week, and is therefore not available to us

As usual, though not ideal, we can use the bar instead.

Can those running games please advise their players of their intentions for the 30th.

It is a free night to those who turn up on that night.
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Sarge.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Main Room Unavailable March 30th 7 years 1 month ago #2002

• mikeawmids
  • Platinum Member
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
I have advised my lot that I will not be running Covert Ops, but am happy to come along for an evening of board/card games. If anyone else outside of my group is without a game that night, we could try and fit you in. :)

I will be bringing games that play 5+ players (The Resistance, Codenames, Formula D, Diamont, etc...). Other folk are welcome to bring their own games if they like. *coughmysteriumcough*
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by mikeawmids.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds