Continuation Game 6 years 2 months ago #2795

• Sarge
mikeawmids wrote:
TABLE 5: Other Mike's Epic 32 Week Fantasy Time-Travel Homebrew Extravaganza
Ref: Other Mike
System: Homebrew
# of Players: ???
Players: The Magic Guys
Notes: I am given to understand that Other Mike plans on running the same game for the next four, consecutive rotations...?!
Recruitment: no Recruitment thread
Discussion: no Discussion thread

No one got anything to comment on this? There are normally some very vocal comments regarding continuation games!
The topic has been locked.

Continuation Game 6 years 2 months ago #2796

• mikeawmids
  • Platinum Member
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
My understanding (from speaking to someone at that table in R1) is that Other Mike does not use the website and is just turning up and running the same game for anyone who wants to play, which at the moment is predominantly those younger Magic players.

I guess if he's not visiting the website, he might not be familiar with club rules.
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by mikeawmids.

Continuation Game 6 years 2 months ago #2797

• Viggi
  • Heroic Character
Like Mike says, a guy running a home-brew game for whoever shows up, youngsters at the moment who may carry on with the role-playing thing. Not the kind of continuation game that we discussed.
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds