Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Gazathon - Cthulhu Now ("Rotation 2" of 3)

Gazathon - Cthulhu Now ("Rotation 2" of 3) 5 years 3 months ago #3574

• Mr. B
  • Elite Member
Mike...
Steve...
Paddy...
Ted...
Morgan...

Welcome to Cthulhu Now.

We will be doing some very quick character generation, to tailor/ personalise your character to your liking, which will be based in initial dice rolls.

Have a couple of ideas about what you'd like to play, to save time (think in categories - combat munchkin type, academic type, social type, etc.).

(Be good if someone can speak Russian, some one has Physics/ Electronics, someone has Geology and someone Navigation...)

No one has any experience of the occult or the Mythos however. For ease, some of you might know each other prior to the start of the scenario. It is set in the Winter of 2018 and initially in the US, but again, you can pretty much come from any background.

Optional rules: This is a dangerous game (really?!)[/I. There will be (financial) costs of sorts to change results, steer outcomes and save characters.

(rubs hands ferociously, with a frighteningly mad glint in his eyes...)
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds