• Elite Member
Rotation number: 5
Referee name: round robin
Game system: various
Scenario Name: various
Character Levels: various
New Characters: Yes
No. of players: 4/6

Intended for those without a game for rotation 5, and also Newbies, we'll be putting together a another table running a variety of one-shot adventures using different rules and run by a different person each week. You will have no idea what kind of game you'll be playing beforehand. This would be a great opportunity for players who haven't GM'd before to give it a go. We'll also be able to absorb any new members who join the club in R5.
Unfortunately I will be on holiday week one, so if any of you guys want to start without me..... that would be great.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Andrek.
The topic has been locked.

One Shots - The Next Generation 4 years 7 months ago #4260

• Timbo
  • Fifth Level
Rich and I are in for the one shots. Is there a DM lined up for this week?

One Shots - The Next Generation 4 years 7 months ago #4261

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
Since I'll be missing half of the HATERS game I think I'm going to jump in with you guys for one shots as well if that's ok? I've got the clubs copy of the cthulhu starter set so might run that one week. I'll not be back until Next thursday now.

One Shots - The Next Generation 4 years 7 months ago #4264

• Andrek
  • Elite Member
Hi Guys, I have a fantasy Savage Worlds SWADE scenario ready to use as and when, and I am happy to run this on Thursday. I have pre-gens available, and I won't be expecting anybody to be generating characters on the night. If you want to create a SWADE fantasy character at novice level beforehand that's all right. Obviously, if anyone has something they would like to run themselves on Thursday that's fine. Let me know what you think.

One Shots - The Next Generation 4 years 6 months ago #4277

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
Hey one shotters. Just checking am I ok to join you this thursday still? What game we got this week? do I need to bring anything? I'm still learning the basics of Cthulhu fromt he starter pack but am happy to run that one week (possibly two... not sure yet how long the included adventure module will take just yet).

One Shots - The Next Generation 4 years 6 months ago #4278

• Timbo
  • Fifth Level
I believe that it is a Savage Worlds game this week. You won't need anything more than dice and a pencil. We have pre generated character sheets to choose from and we will guide you through the rules as we play. A Cthulhu game sounds good to me at some point too!
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds