Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Heroic Books - Review Writing Opportunity

Heroic Books - Review Writing Opportunity 3 years 10 months ago #4974

• Mr. B
  • Elite Member
Morning all! Hope everyone's safe and well.

A friend contacted me regarding a publishing company looking for advanced readers, in particular avid fantasy readers, willing to leave a detailed review of novels and aged 16+.

The company is called Heroic Books. They're a publishing company, pairing the world’s most talented creatives, illustrators and artists with (award-winning and) best-selling fantasy authors to bring their stories to life to create innovative, short-form visual content. They were founded by entrepreneur and global changemaker, Chris Arnold, and BAFTA and International Emmy-award winning writer, Helen Blakeman (that's the friend!).

Heroic have current opportunities to read a novel (which hasn't been released yet!!) called ‘A Testament of Steel’ by 9th July, but they’re also looking to hear from those that want to be added to their database for future opportunities too.

Immediately thought of the BCRPS, and that it might be a good thing to offer members, especially those of us who are looking for things to do, etc., during lockdown. Might also be a good long-term thing for the group to be closely linked with.

If interested email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
who will then send you a copy of the book and further details.

Keep on keeping on staying safe and positive,

Hugh
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds