Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Curse of Strahd (Discussion)

Curse of Strahd (Discussion) 5 years 11 months ago #2880

• moc
  • Elite Member
Guys .works.drinks have been cancelled ..ozzy is coming out ... Of the library
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Curse of Strahd (Discussion) 5 years 11 months ago #2881

• Sant
  • Platinum Member
The Journal of Tannith, Knight of the Most Eternal Order of the Martyr Saint Elizabeth
My lord, the grieving sobs of a father I have endured this day. An emissary of the Morninglord no less, lost in his mitherings, devoid of faith he has allowed darkness and the taint of undeath to fester on holy ground, and his own god’s holy ground as well, it is good fortune that we happened upon this blasphemous state of affairs. I look now upon the smouldering remains of the wretch that was once his son, I cast his soul unto your care that the Morninglord may take his own, lest his soul be cast into the wall of your city, amid the other unclaimed souls, for you to do with as your wisdom dictates, for you are all powerful and just, the speaker of the final word, the guide of the final journey, do not let the failings of his father mar his eternity. Donnovon asks of me aid to put right a fools act, to me he has already committed heresy by allowing the mere existence of a thing, for it cannot be called his son, and nurture it’s hunger. I put it to the sword.. eventually.. for those with me and who would call themselves companions are impulsive, although their goal is true, they know not the strength of the necromancy that fuels these accursed creatures. I will leave the faithless one to find his own light, I do not pity him, I feel nothing. I will continue my tasks in the knowledge that the Lord of Dawn will make his own judgement in his final journey, and hope that his heresy can be forgiven by his god, for I as a mortal cannot.

Tannith takes Doru’s remains, instead of burying him, she scatters his ashes to the winds
Elegy

Lament the fallen, let these remains be carried on fair winds to a place untainted, for this land is not worthy to be nourished form the remains of one who’s heart was true and was failed by others.

Curse of Strahd (Discussion) 5 years 11 months ago #2885

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Keep your noise down, please.
Don't wake up the ghost baby.
You will regret it!

A secret staircase,
spirals down into the dark.
The cult lies in wait....

Questing in the dark,
is asking for injury.
Paul falls down a hole.

The cult demand blood!
Preferably Ismark's blood.
"Not today!" you cry.

The great mound shambles!
You decide to run away!
Not a bad idea!
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by mikeawmids.

Curse of Strahd (Discussion) 5 years 11 months ago #2888

• Sant
  • Platinum Member
The Journal of Tannith, Knight of the Most Eternal Order of the Martyr Saint Elizabeth
A great evil has been thwarted this day my love. Blood for the gods of blood sought to sunder life from an innocent and utter forth the arrival of a being so blasphemous it defies words. Its malevolence spewing forth filling the halls with a miasma of taint. Too strong this foe this day that nought would come of our needless sacrifice hence we sought safety for both us and our rescued charge. What may lay beneath a village peaceful apparent never ceases to surprise, but disappointment only pervades my thoughts that darkness may take hold with such a whim. This Count we hear of, the source of such unholy strangeness that I intend to counter, and ask of him by which means he would prefer to be sent on his journey to your judgement. His will be done. Tannith.

Curse of Strahd (Discussion) 5 years 11 months ago #2889

• moc
  • Elite Member
What a ride ... I have been nearly sober for several days. Ithink my goddess likes this. Again she visited me in my sleep. It was very hot that was for sure. She said she didnt wanted to be worshiped like a goddess she wanted to be my patron. She wanted my soul rather than my service. I laugh. My soul was dirty and worthless i never had a use for it. She wanted to give me more power. But it would cost me. Why not .. What isthe worst that could happen...... ?
She did a ritual on me and suddenly i had a link and different powers. Felt slightly dirty and worried but maybe worth the power ..... Power me up my patron ... Wonder what a fiend is ... Doubt it is much or i would have heard of it.

Curse of Strahd (Discussion) 5 years 11 months ago #2890

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Madame Eva's Harrow reading!

Knowledge of the ancient will help you understand your enemy.
Look for a fortress inside a fortress, in a place hidden by fire.

A powerful force for good and protection, a holy symbol of great hope.
The treasure is in a small castle beneath a mountain, guarded by amber giants.

A weapon of vengeance, a sword of sunlight.
The thing you seek lies with the dead, under a mountain of gold coins.

A person who will help you greatly in the battle against darkness.
Look for a man of music, a man with two heads. He lives in a place of great hunger and sorrow.

Your enemy is a creature of darkness, this card will lead you to him.
He haunts the tomb of the man he envied above all.
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds