Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: R6 2019 (RotRL) Spires of Xin Shalast

R6 2019 (RotRL) Spires of Xin Shalast 4 years 4 months ago #4476

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Spires of Xin Shalast - Epilogue

Following the defeat of Karzoug, the surviving giants shake off the rune giant's domination and fall to brutal infighting. Working alongside the heroes, the yeti and the dryads are able to rout their mutual foes.

Karack Goblinfriend decides to stay in Xin Shalast and mediate a lasting peace between the yeti and the dryads. He later returns to Varisia to report to his superiors at Windsong Abbey, warning them of the catastrophe so narrowly avoided by the death of the re-awoken Runelord. If Karzoug survived Earthfall, it is possible that one or more of the other six Runelords have managed to survive, in some fashion. Karack is tasked with investigating this worrisome probability. Before he embarks on this new quest, Karack returns to Sandpoint to spend time with the friends he has made over the last few years.

Rast Sternhammer retires from adventuring to help his wife run the Rusty Dragon and raise their young daughter. He turns his alchemical knowledge to the brewing of dwarven craft ales and Sternhammer Special becomes a favoured tipple up and down the Lost Coast.

Ben Kotek is promoted to commander of the Black Arrows. He dedicates his life to keeping Hook Mountain and the people of Turtleback Ferry safe from ogres and other threats. He marries Shalelu Andosana and the two are often seen ranging together.

Nobody really knows what became of Solaris.

After driving the giants from Xin Shalast, Grogg the Smasher decides to track down the stolen piece of his brain and exact his vengeance on the gnomish artificers who lobotomised him in Magnimar. Fans of gladiatorial combat eagerly await his glorious return to the arena.

Asha the Fire Princess returned to Absalom to report to the High Priestess of Sarenrae. Concerned by what the rise of the Runelords might portend, she is dispatched on a top secret mission, across the Crown of the World, to the distant land of Tian.

Andor Drake kicks his drinking and whoring habits and becomes Commander of the City Watch in Magnimar.

The Faresight twins load several wagons full of gold from Karzoug's treasury and return to Varisia to retire in luxury, their every need attended by a host of yeti servants.

Silas Vekker is buried alongside his brother Karivek. When the sun rises over the Kodar Mountains and strikes the golden spires of Xin Shalast, a beam of bright, golden light illuminates the two cairns.

Snot the goblin returns to Hope and becomes Mayor of the goblins!

The End!
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by mikeawmids.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds