Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: R1 2ed Pathfinder Road to Valerous Jan 2020

R1 2ed Pathfinder Road to Valerous Jan 2020 1 week 2 days ago #4430

• moc
  • Tenth Level
You have various trades and you trade with the village down the river. Trading barges take goods and services down the river for a small fee. Recently there have been no messages or orders ordered from this village. This is very odd, often you would give 10 -20 requests per week. Due to in part the adventurers who pass through these parts. You have been asked to go and investigate.
You are 1st level characters, you have fought in various fights with bandits, nothing special. The villagers do think that you are the best warriors that the village has. They will see sorry to see you go. One of you has a brother Valerous, a competent warrior able to hold his own with and sword and a very noticeable bat-shaped shield. Any races, any classes from the core is fine.

Game: 2e Pathfinder
number of players 5 ( room for a newbie at the start) so 6 max
Core rule book only

You will need a copy of 2e pathfinder to join and have some idea of the rules. If you sign up and you don't have a book or an idea you will be asked to leave. Newbies on the night may get a pass here if we are the only table with space.
I am not that well versed in 2e so I will be working things out as I go. you may have to put up with odd things I don't know so I will make a choice and you will have to go with it. If it proves to be different later I can amend things. I don't want the game to bog down with small items that don't really matter.

Rule of cool is played

Please sign up when unlocked and have a back story and character idea. We will role characters up on the night. The best back story will be rewarded with a common magic item and a big kiss from Sarge. No tongues, please !!
Last Edit: 3 days 16 hours ago by mikeawmids.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

R1 2ed Pathfinder Road to Valerous Jan 2020 3 days 13 hours ago #4443

• mikeawmids
  • I cast phantasmal duck!
Can I put name forward for this, plz?

R1 2ed Pathfinder Road to Valerous Jan 2020 3 days 7 hours ago #4460

• Candi
  • New Character!
Sign Me UP!

R1 2ed Pathfinder Road to Valerous Jan 2020 3 days 6 hours ago #4462

• moc
  • Tenth Level
Give me an idea what you want you want to play. Put it in the text so we all can see

R1 2ed Pathfinder Road to Valerous Jan 2020 3 days 5 hours ago #4465

• mikeawmids
  • I cast phantasmal duck!
Punt, the Twilight Halfling Ranger!

A poacher who has earned the ire of a belligerent landowner, Punt sees the adventure as an opportunity to skip town for a few weeks while tempers settle. Armed with a dagger and a sling.
Last Edit: 2 days 9 hours ago by mikeawmids.
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds