Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: R1 2ed Pathfinder Road to Valerous Jan 2020

R1 2ed Pathfinder Road to Valerous Jan 2020 4 years 2 months ago #4588

• Candi
  • Tenth Level
we driving too club now, Moc sais more then happy for ya too join.
The topic has been locked.

R1 2ed Pathfinder Road to Valerous Jan 2020 4 years 2 months ago #4589

• moc
  • Elite Member
Hi all 2e pathfinders !

If you do a write up, stealing an idea from you mike. Anyone completing one will

1st write up 1 hero point
2nd 2 hero points
3rd a common magic item worth no more than 100gp
4th common magic item
5th a modified deck of many things one card pick
6th one uncommon one night magic item . Disappears when night is over. Or just has a few charges DM choice

R1 2ed Pathfinder Road to Valerous Jan 2020 4 years 2 months ago #4594

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Journal of Punt Smallflock #1

Arrived in Breachill at first light. Followed my nose to the tannery outside town and the folk there directed me to a tavern. There are so many nice people here! Made friends with a half-elf alchemist (Nyx), a dwarven priest of Iomadae (Torra) and a lizardman scavenger (Sid).

There are some bad people too! A gang of gnolls were rude to the barmaid and the barman (Dante) straight up butchered them. Nobody seemed to mind, so I skinned their fur for pelts. Nyx collected the eyeballs and teeth. I didn't ask why; honestly, I'd rather not know. I asked Dante if we'd get in trouble for mutilating the bodies, but he said it was self defence and everything was dandy.

I wish the constable back home had been that lenient when he caught me poaching game in the lord's forest. I was only trying to put food on the tables of my family, friends and casual acquaintances - whoever had the coin, really. Torra says it's wrong to break the law, but I don't think he's ever been hungry. His parents abandoned him outside a monastery when he was little, so that's kind of sad.

Nyx and Sid stayed in Dante's tavern, but Torra put me up in the temple. If I help out around the place, I get my own room and personal bucket! Torra says there will be a festival tomorrow, with good food and games to play! It sounds like so much fun, I can't wait!
Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by mikeawmids.
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds