Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: R1 2ed Pathfinder Road to Valerous Jan 2020

R1 2ed Pathfinder Road to Valerous Jan 2020 4 years 5 months ago #4430

• moc
  • Elite Member
You have various trades and you trade with the village down the river. Trading barges take goods and services down the river for a small fee. Recently there have been no messages or orders ordered from this village. This is very odd, often you would give 10 -20 requests per week. Due to in part the adventurers who pass through these parts. You have been asked to go and investigate.
You are 1st level characters, you have fought in various fights with bandits, nothing special. The villagers do think that you are the best warriors that the village has. They will see sorry to see you go. One of you has a brother Valerous, a competent warrior able to hold his own with and sword and a very noticeable bat-shaped shield. Any races, any classes from the core is fine.

Game: 2e Pathfinder
number of players 5 ( room for a newbie at the start) so 6 max
Core rule book only

You will need a copy of 2e pathfinder to join and have some idea of the rules. If you sign up and you don't have a book or an idea you will be asked to leave. Newbies on the night may get a pass here if we are the only table with space.
I am not that well versed in 2e so I will be working things out as I go. you may have to put up with odd things I don't know so I will make a choice and you will have to go with it. If it proves to be different later I can amend things. I don't want the game to bog down with small items that don't really matter.

Rule of cool is played

Please sign up when unlocked and have a back story and character idea. We will role characters up on the night. The best back story will be rewarded with a common magic item and a big kiss from Sarge. No tongues, please !!
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by mikeawmids.
The topic has been locked.

R1 2ed Pathfinder Road to Valerous Jan 2020 4 years 5 months ago #4443

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Can I put name forward for this, plz?

R1 2ed Pathfinder Road to Valerous Jan 2020 4 years 5 months ago #4460

• Candi
  • Tenth Level
Sign Me UP!

R1 2ed Pathfinder Road to Valerous Jan 2020 4 years 5 months ago #4462

• moc
  • Elite Member
Give me an idea what you want you want to play. Put it in the text so we all can see

R1 2ed Pathfinder Road to Valerous Jan 2020 4 years 5 months ago #4465

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Punt, the Twilight Halfling Ranger!

A poacher who has earned the ire of a belligerent landowner, Punt sees the adventure as an opportunity to skip town for a few weeks while tempers settle. Armed with a dagger and a sling.
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by mikeawmids.

R1 2ed Pathfinder Road to Valerous Jan 2020 4 years 5 months ago #4499

• Candi
  • Tenth Level
The Name is Dante, I run this here local tavern called Devil May Cry. Im a Sorcerer gifted in magic you wish you had.

"I wasnt born into Godhood... I Earned It"
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Candi. Reason: Character Intro
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds