Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 3 years 8 months ago #5063

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
TheRanger wrote:
As much as I want to come. Unfortunatly I'm gonna have to pull out of this game due to the extended shielding I am now having to do. Apologise for the inconvenience

Understand completley. No worries. Stay safe.
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.
The topic has been locked.

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 3 years 8 months ago #5064

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
rhodsey wrote:
Yeah think I'm going to give it a miss as well sorry Garuda. Not sure I'm comfortable coming back just yet and ok with what i'm doing instead for now. Still want to let things settle a bit longer. I might come back later in the rotation and jump into the one shots group if my feelings change but not fair to take up a slot in a game for others who might be interested.

Thanks for letting me know. As I posted above to Adam - I understand completely. Take care, stay safe.
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 3 years 8 months ago #5065

• Candi
  • Tenth Level
Vic has asked if he can take one of the spots

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords and Lord Derek 3 years 8 months ago #5066

• moc
  • Elite Member
The daggers a clan who joined the dragon lord's,by force. An agent of the dragon lord spirited away a dagger Princess. Princess Alora was beloved by all in the clan. she was taken by a mage teleporting into the camp and over powering

her by magical means.
The dragon lord made echos of her screaming bounce off the trees. people say it continues till this day.
he demanded the best fighters. the daggers gave up their best fighter's.
They didn't know what they were fighting for. They just hoped for the return of their Princess. After the war , the fighters given were put to death. Since they fought so well for the dragon lord. The clan retreated deeper into the forest and started to hide. No more fighters would ever be sent.
They found the hidden one , a powerful demi god name the mighty .. Derek ....

Who hid from the other gods for ever. He taught the daggers to hide . They found ways of hiding, both in magic and in fieldcraft.He taught them to be wary of the outsiders. The daggers never forgot their barbarian ways.So they would hide and learn of the enemies. Then when the time was right. Screaming howling barbarian covered by the tattoos would break cover and end the outlanders .

From this background Grelldarth bursts forward. Fed up of hiding, ready to see the world and fight it if needed.
A tower of a varient human.
Attachments:

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 3 years 8 months ago #5070

• matt486
  • Tenth Level
Hi Garuda,

I've been absent from the club for a while, but recent developments have created a situation where it may be possible for me to return, albeit temporarily (should be OK for a rotation or two.)

Any chance of a slot?

Kind regards,

Matt

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 3 years 8 months ago #5071

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
matt486 wrote:
Hi Garuda,

I've been absent from the club for a while, but recent developments have created a situation where it may be possible for me to return, albeit temporarily (should be OK for a rotation or two.)

Any chance of a slot?

Kind regards,

Matt

Good to hear from you Matt. Hope your well.

And with Matt joining us game is now full.
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds