Rotation Number: 5
Ref Name: Garuda
Game System: D&D 5e
Scenario Name: Odyssey of the Dragonlords
New Characters: Yes
No. of Players: 5

UPDATE 06 AUGUST 2020

Confirmed: Candi, Dave, Ted, Vic and Matt. *GAME FULL*

Looking at meeting up for a prologue week, not this week but next week: Thurs 6th August. We can discuss how we're comfortable with playing in these socially distanced times, do character creation if you've not done so and start some roleplaying as characters meet and the scene is set. May even have time to roll some dice. Anybody who cannot make next week won't miss out on much at all. We begin in earnest on Thursday 20th August (I'm away on the 13th).
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.
Last Edit: 1 day 3 hours ago by Garuda.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 5 months 2 weeks ago #4771

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
Thylea is a continent surrounded by the Forgotten Sea. The natives include centaurs, cyclopes, gygans, nymphs, satyrs and other fey races. Five centuries ago many of the new settlers arrived – predominant amongst them the humans, dwarves and elves.

Thylea is named after the mother goddess. She and her husband, Kentimane the Hundred Handed, bore children known as the Titans. The two most powerful Titans are the twins: Sydon, Lord of Storms, who dominated Thylea before the arrival of mortals and to whom sacrifices were offered daily, and his sister-wife, Lutheria, Mistress of Death, ruler of the Underworld, to whom libations are offered to this day.

The mortals worshipped the Titans until the Dragonlords came. These dragon-riders initiated the First War against the Titans to set mortals free from their tyranny. Most of the Dragonlords perished but the Titans and their armies were defeated.

In the aftermath of the First War, without the overbearing rule of the Titans, Thylea seemed lost, but then came the Five Gods. The Five forced the Titans into a five hundred year truce called the Oath of Peace. The Five walked amongst mortals: Kyrah, goddess of music; Mytros, goddess of the dawn; Pythor, god of battle; Vallus, goddess of Wisdom; and Volkan, god of the forge.

The Oath of Peace has prevented open warfare with the Titans for five hundred years. But now the truce is ending. The power of the Five wanes, and the Titans prepare to wage war on mortals again.

The Oracle, Thylea’s most celebrated prophet has had a terrible vision of what is to come. She has called for a band of mortal heroes to join together to confront the Titans.
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 5 months 1 week ago #4772

• Sant
  • Elite Member
Ja. Me

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 5 months 1 week ago #4780

• rhodsey
  • Elite Member
Aye

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 5 months 1 week ago #4781

• Candi
  • Tenth Level
Lock me in cheif

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 4 months 4 weeks ago #4814

• TheRanger
  • Heroic Character
Same for me looking forward to it.
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds