Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 3 years 8 months ago #5055

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
Yeah think I'm going to give it a miss as well sorry Garuda. Not sure I'm comfortable coming back just yet and ok with what i'm doing instead for now. Still want to let things settle a bit longer. I might come back later in the rotation and jump into the one shots group if my feelings change but not fair to take up a slot in a game for others who might be interested.
The topic has been locked.

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 3 years 8 months ago #5056

• Sarge
Garuda: you are getting the dates a bit mixed. Next week is the last week of the ‘ad hoc’ weeks and is 6th Aug, therefore official start of Rot 5 is 13th Aug.

There are 2 current players in your Session 0 so there is very little point continuing Mad Mage after tomorrow’s game
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Sarge.

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 3 years 8 months ago #5057

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Ted wants in if there are now open spaces. Thanks.

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 3 years 8 months ago #5058

• Candi
  • Tenth Level
Hey, can we just confirm if we are starting next week or 17th please looking forward too session, Moc is on holiday. Just wanna know if im carrying on with mad mage session or we are carrying out session 0 on odyssey.

moc is playing barbarian
I will decide once ive seen what others decide (wont play a healer)

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 3 years 8 months ago #5061

• TheRanger
  • Heroic Character
As much as I want to come. Unfortunatly I'm gonna have to pull out of this game due to the extended shielding I am now having to do. Apologise for the inconvenience

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 3 years 8 months ago #5062

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
I didn't realise players were already in a game so I'll cancel next week. It means week one will be 20th August - pending sufficient players confirming they wish to join.

So, if I'm up to speed, we now have Candi, Dave and Ted with two spaces available.
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Garuda.
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds