TOPIC: Drakkenheim City of Danger

Drakkenheim City of Danger 1 year 5 months ago #6420

• moc
  • Elite Member
Ok hope you get better soon! Take care
The topic has been locked.

Drakkenheim City of Danger 1 year 5 months ago #6421

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Do we know if Adam is coming this week, and if not, are you content to run with just three players?

Drakkenheim City of Danger 1 year 5 months ago #6422

• moc
  • Elite Member
Happy to run with 3 players

Drakkenheim City of Danger 1 year 5 months ago #6424

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Session 8

The Hooded Lanterns are overjoyed to see Queen Lenore alive and not-exactly-well (prolonged exposure to the Haze will mess you up). Everyone gets a medal and Sheldon is given a prototype phosphorus bomb that does one million d10 dmg to everything in a 40ft radius. Dunbar has a mountain of paperwork to complete (requisition forms for all those grenades, no doubt) and hands command of the party over to Zoltan Vass, a sinister high elf with one glowing eyeball that constantly oozes bloody tears.

Zoltan briefs the party on their next mission: infiltrate Read Manor and assassinate a renegade mage calling himself The Pale Man. Julius the GMPC wants to come, but we bench his magical ass. On route, the party is ambushed by ratlings. ID's metal body is punctured by their delirium arrowheads, and it turns out Warforged are not immune to Corruption.

Read Manor is surrounded by a tall wall, which does not stop the party getting in. 30+ mutants are wandering the grounds. Sheldon activates the phosphorus bomb and the mutants are no more. The mansion is sealed, but there is something going on in the stable. The party encounter more mutants and send them to join their friends. The tainted corpses emitt a delirium fugue that befuddles the party. Zoltan strips naked and gives Sheldon an unsolicited lap dance, while Aerin begins digging a hole.

The hole reveals a secret tunnel running beneath the estate! The tunnel is occupied by mutant spiders! One of the spiders bites Zoltan and bestows one level of Sorcerer. The spider is now my patron, I guess!? Hopefully the Pale Man can tell us WTF is happening, before we murder him.

TBC
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by mikeawmids.

Drakkenheim City of Danger 1 year 5 months ago #6425

• Count Crow
  • Tenth Level
Great write up, if you thought Dunbar was dour an miserable before, imagine what happens when you give a ranger a desk job!

Drakkenheim City of Danger 1 year 5 months ago #6426

• Uthelred
  • New Character!
Great write up love reading the game write ups what did you guys wish for in the end
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds