Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: R3/23 Hellbound Heists - cancelled

R3/23 Hellbound Heists - cancelled 1 year 6 months ago #6306

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Scenario: Hellbound Heists
System: D&D5e
Ref: mikeawmids
# Players: 5
Notes: New Characters, starting at 8th level

Nine layers of Hell, nine heists, and the odds aren't in your favor. Explore each layer as a separate adventure or tie them all together for one hellish campaign.

You are an infamous felon, sentenced to death for your alleged transgressions. Maybe you're as guilty as they say, maybe you've been stitched up for a crime you didn't commit. The headsman won't care either way and he'll end you just the same. The last thing you expected was to wake up in a darkened room, with a sinister benefactor offering you a devilish ultimatum....

Elevator Pitch: Suicide Squad meets Oceans Eleven, but set in hell.
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by mikeawmids.
The topic has been locked.

R3/23 Hellbound Heists 1 year 6 months ago #6307

• moc
  • Elite Member
Love the idea ... Sign me up ! Was executed for making exploding sex toys ... Or maybe something else

R3/23 Hellbound Heists 1 year 6 months ago #6308

• mikeawmids
Did you mean to reply to this thread or the Christmas One-Shots? I put them up very close together. :D

Nevermind, the screen cut off part of your message and all I saw was "exploding toys". I guess that would make you some kind of mad artificer?
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by mikeawmids.

R3/23 Hellbound Heists 1 year 6 months ago #6309

• moc
  • Elite Member
No I was applying for rotation 3 . Hell bound fun loving criminal types. I was thinking of exploding sex toys. Either bard or articifier.

R3/23 Hellbound Heists 1 year 6 months ago #6310

• mikeawmids
Awesome! Starting at 8th level, so you could dip into both.

EDIT: Although, from the Offices of Expectation Management, I don't want this to reach Saw levels of gratuitous violence, so I'm cool with exploding devices, but maybe not exploding sex toys, because that is kinda' ick and I don't want anyone (myself included) to feel uncomfortable at the table.
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by mikeawmids.

R3/23 Hellbound Heists 1 year 4 months ago #6449

• moc
  • Elite Member
don't worry .. expoding devices is my charachers thing. Maybe the bombs would be in a certain shape , that if they hit you you would certainly be F*cked ... lol
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds