Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: White Plume Mountain

White Plume Mountain 6 years 3 months ago #2492

• Andy Boyne
This thread is for the players to post regarding what character they would like to play plus any backgrounds.

Extra inspiration points will be available for good backgrounds and posting write-ups after each week.

Thus far I believe Aka plans to play a Bard and Val to play a Monk.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

White Plume Mountain 6 years 3 months ago #2503

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
If nobody objects, I will go human sorcerer.

Sosho. Race: Mulan. the short version: Circus acrobat who had a red dragon tattooed on his back. For nefarious reasons, the tattoo artist used an infusion of ink and dragon blood and now Sosho is developing fire-themed magic that he can neither understand or control. Left the circus to seek adventurers who could help him tame his inner dragon.
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by mikeawmids.

White Plume Mountain 6 years 3 months ago #2511

• Aka
  • Heroic Character
I will play NROC SEKALF half elf bard sailor background son of an elven father and human mother second in command to Captain Verney Taskur. Always had a taste for rum and a good story and the occasional shanty. Taught by vanda oog the one eyed half orc bard. I long for the day to afford my own ship and sail the sea's to explore far off lands. I have several bonds, to my mother and father,and vanda my mentor. My only flaw is that I feel I have deep pockets and the money is never-ending, and so I will never afford to buy my ship.
roll high or go home

White Plume Mountain 6 years 3 months ago #2514

• crusader_hank
  • Heroic Character
Thief / paladin

Sketchy background until cleaned up

Born on the coast my mind turned to trying to learn as as much as I can but unfortunately the town was attacked and destroyed , heading inland and having no money had to steal to survive , I was caught by a paladin who showed me the errors of my ways and I dedicated myself to his fight

White Plume Mountain 6 years 3 months ago #2527

• Andy Boyne
Thanks guys. So we have:

Val - monk
Bane - wizard
Aka - bard
Ted - cleric
Crusader Hank - paladin
Mike - sorcerer

Could be interesting without a rogue....but that's fine . I will customise as needed.

White Plume Mountain 6 years 3 months ago #2543

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
My name is Shu and this is the story of my most honourable grandfather.

Sosho Li was a circus performer and acrobat at the Most Honourable Circus of Lu Gwok Fu. He was nimble and quick, but his true speciality lay in the manipulation of fire. He could walk across smouldering coals without burning his feet, breathe great plumes of fire from his mouth and juggle flaming balls whilst blindfolded. People would come from far and wide to witness these spectacles.

Word of Sosho’s performances reached the ears of an envious warlock, who cursed my most honourable grandfather for his youth and talent. He visited the circus in the guise of a humble ganjo and praised Sosho for his manipulation of the elements. He offered to mark Sosho with a tattoo immortalizing his awesomeness and – unwitting of the warlock’s true motive – my most honourable grandfather agreed. The warlock used his cursed instruments to ink a fearsome red dragon onto Sosho’s bare back, but the ink he used to do so contained actual red dragon blood! The blood mixed with Sosho’s own life force and the two became joined! Sosho began to exhibit sorcerous abilities that he could not understand and barely control. He became dangerous to be around and he could no longer perform his art, as fire behaved erratically in his presence and he could no longer guide its hunger.

Forced to leave the circus, Sosho went looking for a cure for his arcane malady. At a library in Neverwinter, he encountered a bookish paladin called Arston Flax, who introduced him to the gnomish wizard Nim. These three would become close friends over the course of many adventures, but the tale I will recount here is the most perilous of them all; their ill-fated expedition to White Plume Mountain.
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by mikeawmids.
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds