Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rotation 1 - The Crystals of Ero' Annelin D&D

Rotation 1 - The Crystals of Ero' Annelin D&D 5 years 3 months ago #3512

• TheRanger
  • Heroic Character
The Land of Plomithra

The Land of Plomithra is a old country, steeped in legends and myths ranging from the simple to the wildly outlandish. The majority of the population disregard these as mere rumours, One legend is known by all who in habit the land.

The Crystals of Ero'Annelin.

A long time ago, Before the established boundaries of magic there was a powerful wizard called Ero'Annelin, he was a prodigy and invented many ways to use magic, However, according to legend he made these advances with human sacrifice and dark magic. At the centre of his power were the crystals. powerful arcane objects that many a adventurer has sort after to no avail.

Please can everyone post their Character Concepts so i have an idea of what im working with :)
If people could come and make themselves known to me. id like to meet the new people Bc_Kidge, Tom and Ted please. Mike can direct you to me :)

The Player list is as follows
Mikeawinds
Tom
Ted
BC_Kidge
Rhodsey
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by TheRanger.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rotation 1 - The Crystals of Ero' Annelin D&D 5 years 2 months ago #3516

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
Still working this out. first character so won't be too fancy.

Name: Rishekk
Class: Monk (Although if we don't have one in the party I'd also be happy to give Rogue a go)

Rishekk is lean with a mop of brown hair and wanders around with his quarterstaff. He often go's on about the training he received at the monastery but secretly he was actually the son of the groundskeeper. Allowed to train with the youngsters to keep him out of trouble between his chores them, as he got older, copying them during their forms. Unusual for an adventurer he had a fairly happy life with a father who cared for him. when his father finally passed he decided he wanted more from life than just being a glorified janitor so decided to go see the world. As such he's not too versed in the ways of the outside world and can be a little lost at times but is a very quick learner.

Feel free to let me know the name of the monastery and it's master as to what fits into your lore.

Rotation 1 - The Crystals of Ero' Annelin D&D 5 years 2 months ago #3520

• Tom
  • Tenth Level
Hi

Looking at creating a barbarian character, someone who started as a trapper for his tribe from a neighbouring land, while he was out on a hunting trip for several days a deadly disease struck his tribe and wiped them out so he left and now travels the lands using his skills as a trapper to hunt unusual and rare creatures. He is hoping that this adventure will bring him into contact with any creatures that may be guarding the crystal.

Tom

Rotation 1 - The Crystals of Ero' Annelin D&D 5 years 2 months ago #3521

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Kyan - Tiefling Sorcerer (Wild Magic)
Ten years ago, there lived a mad old warlock who believed that the 4 lost crystals of Ero'Annelin were the fragmented pieces of an ancient and powerful demon's heart. This may or may not be the case, but it is what the warlock believed. He attempted to recreate the crystals in his laboratory, using children as test subjects in which to 'grow' the faux crystals he believed would give him dominion over the terrible beings that slumber in the dark crevasses between worlds. One of these test subjects was a little boy called Kyan, twisted into something otherworldly by the parasitical crystal growing within his body. A single crystal horn sprouts from his forehead, like a unicorn. When the warlock's experiment backfired and destroyed him, Kyan (and several other test subjects) escaped and formed a ragtag band of urchins living rough on the outskirts of society. Because of their queer powers and the tumour-like crystalline growths that many of the children possessed, they kept to themselves and shunned outsiders. Other than his glassy horn, Kyan is one of the most 'normal' looking of the bunch and when the group had need to interact with outsiders, he would usually serve as the 'face'.

Some of his closest friends are now so twisted by the crystalline growths that they can barely move. Kyan is constantly looking for a cure to relieve their suffering and restore their bodies.

Unfortunately, his AC is so low, he will probably die in the first week. :D

Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by mikeawmids.

Rotation 1 - The Crystals of Ero' Annelin D&D 5 years 2 months ago #3524

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
Hey all. not ideal but just to pre-warn I may not make the first session tomorrow. I've been down with the mother of all colds since Xmas day. It's finally getting better but I wasn't in work today and don't want to risk giving it to anyone else if it hasn't cleared up more tomorrow. May still make it as i'm getting better but wanted to pre-warn. I'm rolling up my char as best I can now just incase so if you want me to send you his stats let me know.

Rotation 1 - The Crystals of Ero' Annelin D&D 5 years 2 months ago #3544

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
Think i should be ok. Lil tired but nothing a pint of coke won't help with. just put me on the edge so I can run off and sneeze if needed!
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds